The Marshall Library purchases on-line resources that can help you in your personal and professional life. You may need to log in to some resources using your library card. Some resources can only be accessed on library computers.
Some of our most popular databases are:
- Consumer Reports Online
- Ancestry Library (Genealogy Database)
- Overdrive (Libby)-- Free downloadable audiobooks, ebooks and more.
- Learning Express Library -- practice tests and study materials for the GED, SAT, ACT and Police, Fire, Nursing and Military exams.
- EBSCOHost-- Hosts scholarly articles good for writing research papers. It also has a car repair guide.
Flipster - Digital magazines
- Auto Repair Reference Center
For a full list of these resources, click here.