What is Libby?
The library reading app.
Thousands of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more - hand-selected by your public library - are available for free. From NYT best-sellers to classics, you're sure to find something great to read!
Click here to find out more! https://www.overdrive.com/apps/libby
What devices are compatible with Libby?
You can download Libby on:
- iOS 10+ (get it from the Apple App Store)
- Android 5.0+ (get it on Google Play)
If you have a Windows computer, Mac computer, or a Chromebook, you can use Libby in your web browser at libbyapp.com. We suggest using the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge.
How to use your device with the library?
The Wisconsin library community subscribes to OverDrive to provide patrons with free downloadable eBooks, audiobooks, videos, and music.
- Download OverDrive eBooks and audiobooks at http://dbooks.wplc.info/. On that page you will find the link to the newer version of OverDrive called Libby.
- OverDrive's list of compatible devices. This also lists what formats work (epub, pdf, kindle) for each device.
- Use the Help icon to get started with eBooks and audiobooks from OverDrive.The Help tab includes videos, finding out how to download materials, what devices work with Overdrive and more..